Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Morning!

I woke up around 7 this morning. I tried to fall back asleep but it just wasn't happening so I managed to get myself up at 8, the CA equivalent of 6:00 am, and take advantage of the free breakfast. I was pleased to find out it was more than just danishes and coffee - they actually have sausage and eggs and yogurt, and you can even make your own waffles! Mmm, waffles.

After breakfast I went to the "gym", or fitness center, or whatever they call it here. It consists of 2 treadmills, a stationary bike, a stair machine thing, and some free weights. Good enough for me. I did a half an hour of jogging and a little bit of free weights, and all before what would normally be before 7 am for me! I think I'm off to a good start.

I think that will do for now. As I said yesterday, I've got rehersal at 1, and then again at 6. I'll write back later and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment